Join us at Larkspur Rink on Family Day, February 20th, for fun outdoor activities from 12:00pm until 5:00pm! There is no cost to attend, however there will be a charge for food items.
- Skate with Elsa & Captain America from 1pm – 3pm
- Dawg Gone It Food Truck – Onsite (cost to purchase)
- Canadian Maple Shack – Snow Taffy Making (limited supplies, $2/each)
- Family Skate Olympics & Shinny Games
- Make Your Own Hot Chocolate Station
*This event is weather permitting. If warm weather makes the ice unsafe to skate on, we will adjust the activities accordingly*
Located at 2845 – 43A Avenue, beside Velma E. Baker School
Note: The rink is open from 10am – 7pm, activities will run from 12pm – 5pm
We hope to see you there!