General information and eligibility guidelines to join:
1. Households are defined as members living in the same household. Preference will be given to households in the following order:
- those living within the Meadows Community League neighbourhood boundaries (Larkspur, Wildrose, Silverberry, Laurel) with a valid TMCL Membership.
- those living in the Maple or Tamarack neighbourhoods with a valid Community League Membership.
- those living within the Meadows Communities without a Community League Membership (Larkspur, Wildrose, Silverberry, Laurel, Maple, Tamarack, or further).
2. We encourage all households to bring their own garden tools (such as garden spades and garden gloves) in order to comply with COVID regulations.
- Supplies may be available upon request during posted volunteer hours.
3. All participants are encouraged to follow social distancing guidelines while in and around the garden. Stay home if you are ill and establish a routine of hand washing and not touching your face.
4. We request all participants take their gardening waste away with them – there will be no onsite composting.
5. Bathrooms will not be available so please plan accordingly, especially with young children.
Please review Edmonton’s Community Garden requirements and guidelines here:
To apply for a planter box please submit this google form:
If you have any questions, please email Harman – Community Garden Coordinator:
We look forward to growing in the community with you. Happy gardening!